Design and Facilitate Collaborative Meetings: a Two-Day Public Course
Two Upcoming Denver Metro Dates:
- February 23 - 24, 2017 (8:30 am - 5:00pm both days)
- April 10 - 11, 2017 (8:30 am - 5:00pm both days)
Leading engaging meetings is an essential skill for professionals and leaders in today’s workplace. Take your facilitation skills to the next level during this 2-day event facilitated by Collaborative Action, LLC. Learn meeting design and facilitation skills in a highly interactive session with an opportunity for real-time practice with real-world application. Gain techniques and the confidence to facilitate any group to agreement and action. Leave with a step-by-step action plan and guidance from expert trainers to ensure the next meeting you lead is a success. This learning event is ideal for anyone who leads team, client or public meetings.
- Understand Facilitation and the Facilitator’s Role
- Design a Highly Successful Meeting
- Facilitate Conflict and Manage Anxiety
- Guide Group Decision Making and Action Accountability
Specifically, you will:
- Refine one’s own facilitation style
- Design an effective meeting agenda
- Gather ideas and explore options
- Sequence conversations to lead groups through change
- Craft powerful questions to navigate conflict & develop understanding
- Manage one’s own response to conflict and anxiety
- Address common disruptive behaviors to achieve group consensus
- Guide group decision making & action steps methods
- Create a follow-up action plan
Who Should Attend
- Corporate managers & leaders
- HR Professionals
- Business Consultants
- Trainers & Coaches
- Project managers & Team leads
- Nonprofit and government managers
- Municipal planners and community development organizers
Bonus… Receive FREE 30-minutes of meeting design coaching within a year of attending
Fee: Register Early! Deep discounts available for ODN-GDR members, friends and clients. Contact us for PROMO codes.
$620 for February session before January 23rd.
$700 for February session after January 23rd.
$600 for groups of four or more attendees.
"This course was fantastic! I am a relatively new faciliator and I learned models and helpful tips that I can implement right away." - course participant
"I've been faciliating for 22 years and I walked away with new frameworks, techniques and tips I will apply. I highly recommend this course to both new and experienced trainers and faciliators." - course participant