Exclusive Masterclass featuring Key Design Features, Effective Blast Characterization and Analysis, and Strategic Protecting Structure Modelling and Materials Consideration of Protective Structure Design & Construction
The Design & Analysis of Protective Structures Masterclass 2017 is a comprehensive 5-day program designed to provide a complete guide on establishing strategic protective structure design planning across key stakeholders to ensure effective utilisation of the protective structure, focusing on blast characterization and analysis, enhancing protective structure modelling, failure analysis and risk evaluation to increase the level of protection as well as successfully implements materials and design consideration performance for protective structures. In addition, a review of blast damage assessment issues will provide forensic and rescue personnel with information that is vital to rescue and investigate efforts after a facilities structure failure or collapse.
Through this masterclass, participants will be able to:
- Mapping out the effective design and materials considerations for an effective protection against industry explosive incidents
- Outline the key stakeholders to be involved in the strategic protective structure planning and design from internally and externally to ensure clear communication and increase the level of protection of protective structure
- Explore the concepts and methodologies of the practical techniques and the latest state-of-the-art developments used in material property characterization and analytical method
- Recognising the latest development in the broad disciplines of structural protection against explosive and impacts loads
- Explore the tactical strategy in successful implementation of failure analysis and risk evaluation of high risk structures to resist different energetic loadings
- Utilise protective structures modelling & simulation tools to analyse the effectiveness of protective structure design and material consideration performance
In today’s geopolitical environment, there is a need for critical infrastructure facilities, systems, and building structures from attack has not diminished and to be protected against terrorist acts, explosive blasts, unintentional external loads, industrial accidents onshore and offshore as well as natural disaster/hazards such as storms, floods, hurricanes, etc. This problem may, in fact, exceed the previous reasons for military facilities sponsor work on fortifications. Careful attention must be devoted to typical modern civilian and military facilities whose failure could severely disrupt the social and economic infrastructure of nations.
Therefore, an innovative, numerical, and experimental approaches on Design & Analysis of Protective Structures is vital in order to protect society from a wide range of threats.
KEY ISSUES TO BE ADDRESSED AT THIS PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
- Conducting preliminary protective structure requirements analysis to identify the amount of resources needed and cost estimation
- Outlining the guidelines and recommendations in providing on how to evaluate future capacity of previously loaded structure before and after renovation
- Address the challenges involved in protecting both military & civil infrastructures from terrorism and natural disasters as well as all types of explosions
- Understanding the material’s behaviour under single and combined loading environments to increase the construction ability and performance
- Understanding the different protection methodology, threat and risk assessment and its mitigation and resource allocation to increase the level of protection
- Enhancing failure analysis and risk evaluation of high-risk infrastructure to resist energetic loading
- Emphasizing the design and behaviour of reinforced concrete structures particularly in slabs, walls, columns, and connections
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This professional training course is designed for:
Directors, Heads, Managers, Engineers, Technical Officer, Surveyors and Specialists of:
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Design Engineering
From (but not limited to) the following:
- Defence Science/ Defence Technology Agencies
- Airport Operators – Both Commercial & Military
- Government Buildings (Including Ministries, Embassies, Authority Buildings, etc.)
- Major Infrastructure asset project owners/managers (Including bridges, rail, highways, skyscrapers, tunnels, hospital, commercial buildings, etc.)
- EPC Contractor/AEC Companies involved in protective structure design & construction
- Energy Utilities, Oil & Gas Infrastructure Project Owners/Managers
WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MISS THIS EVENT?
- IN-DEPTH CASE STUDIES on Protective Structure Design & Analysis to showcase the key success factors as well as lessons learnt on each projects
- PRACTICAL EXERCISE on critical phase of protective structure planning and design to ensure maximum safety and increase the level of protection
- SPECIAL! PRE-COURSE QUESTIONNAIRE to ensure you gain maximum value from this course by addressing your specific challenges in your current protective structure modelling and analysis
- DETAILED COURSE DOCUMENTS so that you receive in-depth information on what you have learned & to help you digest the subject matter
- UNIQUE INTERACTIVE CLASS which discusses the key issues faced and the learning outcomes at the end of each training day to achieve maximum learning experience
This Course is PIC/HRDF Claimable for all Singapore/Malaysia Registered Companies!
Group Discounts are available too!
If you'd like to receive more information about the course agenda or the expert trainer details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.