Actions and Detail Panel
Design a Talk That Sells with Jon Yeo - TEDxMelbourne
Wed, April 26, 2017, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM AEST
Learn what it takes to make speaking an income stream into your business. Find out how to set up your speaking business model and design a talk that sells. This will be a high-level program about what it takes to start selling your speaking.
Who is this for?
- Leaders to want to engage and inspire their teams
- Consultants, coaches and facilitators
- Aspiring future speakers.
What you will learn:
- How to create a compelling topic
- How to design a talk that captures audience attention
- How to build a business model around your speaking
- How to find an audience
- Manage nerves and speaking authentically from a script
TEDxMelbourne licensee and curator, Jon Yeo holds a Degree in Information Management and Human Resources and has worked for Fortune 100 companies in Australia, UK and the United States. Jon is also a board member for a US charity that sponsors students in China and parts of Central and South America. He’s passionate about how social entrepreneurship can support business and communities, building mutual benefits and outcomes. Today, Jon speaks and consults with businesses on delivering messages with impact and designing client experiences for loyalty and engagement. Connect with Jon on LinkedIn.
EARLY BIRD SOLD OUT!
Register now as limited seats are available. Profits from ticket sales go to Creativity Australia.