Friday, October 20 2017
8:00 AM - REGISTRATION
8:30 AM-12:00 PM - DR. SAM HALABO
12:00 PM – 12:45 PM - GUEST SPEAKER, MR. STEVE DOWN
12:45 PM – 1:30 PM - LUNCH PROVIDED
1:30 PM-5:00 PM - DR. SAM HALABO
7 CE CREDITS
Dental Materials, Restorative Dentistry, Prosthodontics/Fixed, Esthetics/Cosmetic Dentistry / AGD 017, 250, 610, 780,
"Achieving Superb Results with Every Day, Bread-‘n- Butter, Direct and Indirect Procedures"
DR. SAM HALABO
Today’s dental offices require a myriad of materials and techniques. These procedures demand time and practice to allow dentists to become proficient enough to provide great patient care. New technologies have emerged that will help close the gap between early materials and the newest generation of products. This course will show evidence based data, case presentations and methods of treating various procedures, standardizing and simplifying processes to ensure predictability and superb outcomes!
You will learn:
- Simplify routine techniques to save time and reduce overhead.
- What materials to use and where to use them.
- Whether e.max®, metal or the latest all zirconia crowns, this course will guide you through practical concepts to enhance your long-term outcomes.
- Proper surface treatments for both the tooth substrate and the ceramic bonding surface will be covered in detail.
- How to handle diffi cult situations such as discolored teeth, subgingival margins, tissue sculpting, isolation problems, and sclerotic dentin.
- How to eliminate sensitivity and reduce polymerization shrinkage at the margins of your composites thus increasing the longevity of your restorations.
- How to use the new bulk-filling technique which minimizes the technique sensitivity of the whole procedure and makes the clinical outcome more predictable.
- Achieve restorations that are strong, esthetic and bacteriostatic.
- Take home tips and skills that you can utilize right away in your office to make your practice and life a bit easier.
Dr. Sam Halabo
Dr. Sam Halabo is an accomplished national and international speaker, author and product evaluator. For over 20 years, he has run a state-of-the-art private practice in San Diego CA. He is a graduate of Boston University’s Goldman School of Graduate Dentistry and he completed a General Practice Residency at the Loma Linda Veterans Hospital. He is an adjunct faculty member at the University of California at San Diego. He served as the director of dental care at the UCSD clinic in Pacifi c Beach, CA. He has been involved in product evaluations for both the Catapult Group and Clinical Research (CR) for many years and is proud and honored to share his knowledge and experience with those seeking to provide excellent dental care for their patients. Dr. Halabo lectures on a variety of topics with an emphasis on improving patient care and the Dentists’ enjoyment of their profession by combining technological and clinical advancements with the use of simple practice management tools. Dr. Halabo is a member of the San Diego County Dental Society, California Dental Association, the American Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, the Academy of Laser Dentistry, the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Dr. Halabo offers half-day, full-day and multi-day lectures, including custom courses and hands-on workshops.
GUEST SPEAKER-Mr. Steve Down
As America’s Wealth Coach, Steve is the Founder of Financially Fit, an organization committed to helping families and individuals create wealth from any starting point. He is the author of Financially Fit for Life, which is the financial education program of choice for thousands across North America. His most recent books are Idea Economy and Wealth Bound.
Steve will share the benefits of private equity as a primary wealth creation tool for dentists.
Mr. Steve Down
Salt Lake, UT
Steve Down, an Innovative Entrepreneur and, Successful Business Owner, is passionate about creating companies and providing jobs. He is the founder of many flourishing companies including CE Karma, Financially Fit, Even Stevens, The Falls Event Center, Storm Maker Media, and, Blue Hat Ventures.
You may learn more about The Steve Down Companies at www.stevedown.com