Deploying Effective Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Frameworks (1/9 -1/12)
Using Monitoring and Evaluation to Drive Change
This workshop is for training managers and monitoring and evaluation officers who need to understand, manage, plan and implement M&E in their training projects and development programs. The course addresses M&E for the entire results chain, including the critical outcomes.
This 4-day course covers the principles, and embeds the practice of M&E for results in Training Programs. What you will Learn
Through a mix of practical activities, theory and examples of effective practice you will learn how to:
- Understand the unique relationship between Training Programs and M&E
- Contribute to an organization-wide architecture for M&E
- Decide what and how to monitor with different stakeholders
- Clarify key results at the program-level using logic models
- Plan a project using the logical framework
- Develop indicators and targets
- Create participatory methods for data collection and analysis
- Design and manage evaluation
- Use your M&E findings to stimulate learning, program improvement and stakeholder buy-in.
Complimentary Breakfast & Lunch
**NGO, CSO, nonprofits, email email@example.com for available discounts