Actions and Detail Panel
Denver Winter Brew Fest Friday January 27th and Saturday January 28th, 2017
SATURDAY IS SOLD OUT. TICKETS WILL BE SOLD 1 OUT, 1 IN AT THE DOOR. CASH ONLY.
VIP 6-7 PM each day
Get first taste of great brews by getting in an hour early with this exclusive, limited admittance VIP power hour including a special beer and cheese sampling.
$45 Advance/$55 Day of Event (per day) - Includes General Admission
General Admission 7-10 PM each day
Sample amazing brews from over 40 breweries with your commemorative tasting glass while listening to some great live music. $35 Advance/$45 Day of Event (per day)
Purchase tickets per festival day. Please make sure you choose the correct day (Friday or Saturday) and time (VIP or GA). Ticket sales are final, no refunds, exchanges (switching days), or upgrades.
Ticket name does not matter as long as they are 21 & up. We will scan the bar code at the event.
About the Event
Established in 2004, the Denver Winter Brew Fest celebrates craft beverages from around Colorado and beyond and features live music, food, and other vendors at the beautiful and intimate Mile High Station. This event benefits Swallow Hill Music Association.Founded in 1979, Swallow Hill Music is a nonprofit community for musicians and music lovers who appreciate the ability of music to bring people together.
- Limited amount of $20 non-drinking tickets available at the door - cash only.
- Day of event tickets available online until 5:30 PM then cash only at the door based on capacity.
- Brewer list & schedule may change without notice.
- Anyone intentionally dropping their glasses will be removed from the fest immediately.
You must be 21 or older to attend this event. Babies and children are not permitted.
- All vehicles must be moved by 9am on Satruday & Sunday or they will be towed.