Under Denver's updated Odor Ordinance, businesses within certain industry types (such as pet food manufacturing, marijuana grow operaions and manufacturers of infused products, asphalt shingle manufacturing, etc) are required to develop and submit an odor control plan. The plan will be based on odor complaint data, community concerns, and best practices. The control plans are due February 8, 2017.
Denver Environmental Health is hosting the Marijuana Industry Odor Control Workshop to assist businesses in the marijuana industry to develop their odor control plan.
- Overview of new Ordinance and Rules/ Regulations
- How to submit odor control information to the City
- How your Odor Control Plans will be reviewed
- Review difference in requirements for grows and MIPS
- How the new odor control rules and regulations will affect your license
- Construction permit requirements for installation of odor control equipments
- Question and answer
To attend, each person needs a ticket. Please bring it with you.