Join us for our Denver Metro Regional Bowling Tournament at AMF Northglenn Lanes which features athletes competing in individual and team bowling competitions. It will be a blast!
PLEASE CHECK IN ON TIME. ORIENTATION AND TRAINING WILL BE GIVEN PRIOR TO THE START OF COMPETITION. A VOLUNTEER HANDBOOK WILL BE SENT A WEEK PRIOR TO THE EVENT.
We ask that volunteers be flexible with the roles they are assigned. Roles are designated and fulfilled based on immediate need.
MEALS: Lunch will be provided for volunteers.
PARKING: Free general parking is available in the AMF Northglenn Lanes Parking Lot.
WHAT TO WEAR/BRING:
- wear athlethic dress (volunteer t-shirt will be provided)
- closed toed shoes (no flip-flops)
- water bottle to stay hydrated
- photo ID
VOLUNTEER SERVICE HOURS: For those needing confirmation of service hours, at the completion of your volunteer shift you may report back to volunteer registration for signatures or confirmation forms.
AGE ELIGIBILITY FOR VOLUNTEERS:
* 16 years and older can volunteer by themselves.
* 8-15 year olds must be accompanied by parent, guardian, or chaperone.
* 7 years and younger are not given volunteer assignments, but are welcomed and encouraged to be FANS in the STANDS as long as they are accompanied by a parent, guardian, or chaperone. Please do not 'purchase' a ticket for this position.
* 8-15 year olds in a group situation need a 3 to 1 ratio-meaning one adult (18 years old or older) for every three children. These groups usually include scout troops, school classes, church groups, etc.
We hope you enjoy your volunteer experience. Thank you for dedicating the time in your life to help ensure our athletes have the time of their lives!