Join us for a design walking tour around downtown Denver.
If you’ve ever been curious about some of the popular, and not-so-popular, art and design-related sites, you will love this tour! We will be walking to 6 wonderful sites, complete with a tour guide that will provide you with interesting information about each stop on our tour. The highlight (and start) of this tour is a Backstage design-related tour at the DCPA.
The itinerary is as follows:
- Start (1101 13th Street, Denver, CO 80204)
10am-11:15am, DCPA Backstage Tour
- 11:30am-11:45am, The Dancers sculpture
- 12:00pm-12:30pm, Blue Bear sculpture
- 12:45pm-1:00pm, The Pencil
- 1:15pm-1:45pm, The Renaissance Hotel
- 2:00pm-2:30pm, Union Station
- 2:30pm, Optional Snack/Drinks @ Union Station
Parking can be found around the DCPA: garage or on the street.
Wear comfortable shoes and clothes. We will be doing a lot of walking.
Price: $12.00 per person
IMPORTANT: We will meet our tour guide in the Helen Bonfils Theatre Complex Lobby at 10:00am. Please arrive by 9:45am, so we can get everyone checked-in before we start. See the complex map for meeting location and parking options.
Map of the tour: