Need some help preparing for the upcoming Dental Foundation Training Interviews? Help is at hand!
Join Sterling Dental College and the dentist behind the blog 'A Tooth Germ' in helping prepare you for this life-changing interview! In partnership with My Dentist!
Aims and objectives:
- To inform final year dental students of the foundation training year recruitment process
- To prepare candidates for common topics and scenarios they may be asked
- To provide mock interview practice to simulate the recruitment process
- To provide a mock Situational Judgement test with example questions
- To simulate the ranking process of the recruitment, providing individual candidates with final rankings and feedback on their performance
Dates and timings:
Saturday September 24th 9.30am-5.30pm
Saturday October 1st 9.30am-5.30pm
Natalie graduated from Newcastle Dental School in 2014 before moving to London to complete her foundation year in practice and is now a Restorative and Oral Surgery Dental Core Trainee at Guy’s Hospital as well as working part time in practice. She is a Tubules Live ambassador and joint London Study Club Director for Dentinal Tubules and regularly blogs on her own website www.atoothgerm.blogspot.co.uk. Her articles on the Foundation Training recruitment process have had over 2000 shares on social media. She has delivered lectures to foundation dentists on career pathways and has consistently ranked in the top 5% of candidates in national and regional recruitment for postgraduate dental training posts and has been on mock interview panels for the foundation recruitment process.
TICKETS ARE LIMITED SO GET THEM WHILE YOU CAN!!
9.30-10.00: Registration and Welcome
10.00-11.00: What is Dental Foundation Training and How to Apply
11.15-12.00: Common Scenarios and How to Answer the SJT
12.00-12.30: Talk with My Dentist
12.30-1.30: Lunch (provided)
1.30-2.30: Group Work
2.30-4.15: Mock Interviews and SJT
4.30-5.15: Feedback and What Happens After the Interview
5.15-5.30: Wrap up and Questions