Denis Vasilev Kettlebell Sport Seminar
Sunday, November 6, 2016 from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST)
Kettlebell Sport Seminar With Denis Vasilev
9am to 6pm
Detroit Novi Sheraton
21111 Haggerty Road, Novi, MI, 48375
Learn all the competition lifts, programming, assistance exercises and more from World Champion Denis Vasilev!
*Questions - e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
7-time Champion of Russia
7-time European Champion
6-time World Champion
MSIC (Master of Sports International Class)
- The winner of international tournament "Cup of Champions" LC 2*40kg. 5' - 2007
- The winner of international tournament "Cup of Champions" LC 2*32kg. 5' - 2008
- Champion of Russia LC 2*32kg 2009,2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- European Champion LC 2*32kg 2008,2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- World Champion LC 2*32kg 2008,2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Russia Record Holder LC 2*32kg 89 reps by RGSF
- Europe Record Holder LC 2*32kg 90 reps by IUKL
- World record holder LC 2*32kg 91 reps by IUKL
- World record holder LC 2*40kg 57 reps by KETACADEMY
- World record holder LC 2*32kg 101 reps by KETACADEMY
- World record holder LC 2*24kg 152 reps by KETACADEMY
- Member of National Team Russia (professionals, 2*32kg) by RGSF, LC,2008 - 2016
Sergei Rachinskii (Honored Coach of Russia, Honored Master of Sports)
Other Sports achievements:
- 1991-2000: Training for Martial Arts Federation Kaliningrad (Hand to hand combat), Candidate of Master of Sports (brown belt).
- 1998-2005: Member of the team Kaliningrad (Kettlebell Sport), Master of Sports.
- 2000-2005: Member of the team Kaliningrad (Arm-wrestling), Candidate in Master of Sports.
- 2005-2007: Self-training (Powerlifting).
- 2007-2008: Member of the team Saint-Petersburg (Kettlebell Sport), Master of Sports International Class.
- 2008 -Present: Member of National Team Russia (Kettlebell Sport, professionals, 2*32kg), Master of Sports International Class.
- 2007-2010: North-West Institute of Management, St.Petersburg (specialization – the Department of State and Municipal Administration)
- 2010-2015: Federal State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education “Lesgaft National State University of Physical Education, Sport and Health, St. Petersburg” (specialization – Kettlebell Sport)
When & Where
IKFF International Kettlebell and Fitness Federation
The IKFF is an organization whose goals are two-fold: to promote Kettlebell training and complete mind/body fitness on a global scale, and to support our members in developing the all-encompassing skills needed to accelerate their own fitness and fitness-oriented businesses. The vision in creating this is to offer passionate fitness enthusiasts a no-nonsense, ever-evolving resource they can trust is on the cutting edge of athletic training and conditioning!