A diagnosis of dementia can be overwhelming for families as they search for information, resources, and support. Please join us for this enlightening panel discussion that will give family caregivers the knowledge and help needed to navigate the path as they move forward.
An esteemed panel of Bay Area experts will address: how to recognize the signs of dementia, understanding symptoms and managing behaviors, and accessing resources and support for caregivers.
- Seniors At Home, Center for Dementia Care: Andrea Korsunsky, BSW
- Seniors At Home, Fiduciary Services: Rebecca Paul, Esq.
- Alzheimer’s Association: Suzanne Martin
- ElderConsult, Geriatric Medicine: Elizabeth Landsverk, MD
- PV Rosener House Adult Day Services:
A Q&A will follow the panel discussion.