A diagnosis of dementia can be overwhelming for families as they search for information, resources, and support. Please join us for this enlightening panel discussion that will give you the knowledge and help you need to navigate the path as you move forward.
An esteemed panel of Bay Area experts will address: how to recognize the signs of dementia, understanding symptoms and behaviors, and accessing resources and support for caregivers.
- Seniors At Home, Center for Dementia Care: Andrea Korsunsky, BSW
- Seniors At Home, Fiduciary Services: Rebecca Paul, Esq.
- Alzheimer’s Association: Suzanne Martin
- ElderConsult, Geriatric Medicine: Elizabeth Landsverk, MD
- PV Rosener House Adult Day Services: Kathi Minden
- Senior Seasons, Residential Referral Service: Kaye Sharbrough
- Chauvel & Glatt, LLP: April Glatt, Esq.