Hundreds of children in Colorado are battling life-threatening medical conditions and each one has a wish waiting to be granted. To make these dreams a reality, Denver Alumnae of Chi Omega is proud to host its annual event, Delicious Wishes, a dessert reception and silent auction to benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation® of Colorado.
The sweetest event of the year will be held on Friday, June 21, 2013 at the Denver Aquarium (700 Water St; Denver, CO 80211) where guests will nibble on tasty desserts, enjoy two complimentary cocktails and bid on a stellar line up of auction items.
All event proceeds will benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation® of Colorado to celebrate 30 years of enriching the human experience by providing hope, strength and joy to Colorado families. You have an opportunity to help make a child’s wish come true!
You are invited to be a significant part of this event. We appreciate your support!
Here is a sampling of some our amazing silent auction items!
- Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Chef's Table for Eight (8) at Earl's
- Royal Gorge Route Railroad tickets
- Flight Lesson from SkyVenture
- Private Shopping Event from The Blue Jean Bar in Cherry Creek
- Bowling Party for Eight (8) at Lucky Strike
- Pamper Package to Solera Salon
- Horseback Riding Lessons from Odell's Horseback Riding
- Photo session from Jaime Rowe Pet Photography
Plus much more!
Thank you to our generous sponsors and donors! Click here for information on how you can contribute to this amazing event!
Dessert Table Sponsors
Like us on Facebook!
Learn more about Chi Omega's commitment to Make-A-Wish Foundation!