When Defrag started ten years ago in 2006, cloud computing was in its infancy, APIs were little known outside of a few engineers, and the Internet of Things, drones and robotics were the things of science fiction.
With nine years gone by, as the "big think" topics of the technology industry have grown, so has Defrag grown into the intimate event for strategically-oriented technologists, and C-level leaders.
At Defrag, we explore the frontiers of technology's intersections with society, government, education, healthcare, and commerce through discussions and sessions rooted in topics like cloud computing, APIs, mobile technologies, big data, devops, the internet of things, and next generation human computer interaction.
Defrag's intimacy, careful curation, and focus on providing an unparalleled attendee experience, offer a one-of-a-kind opportunity for the busy leaders of technology to gather together, make valuable connections, and inspire each other with insight, foresight and new learnings.
- Hotel Booking - Please visit the Defrag Website to book your hotel room/s at the discounted rate.
- ID required upon check-in. On site pass transfers, sharing or switching are not permitted.
- Persons without a regsitration and conference badge are not permitted in the conference area
- Cancellation Policy - All tickets are refundable up until September 16, 2016. Refunded tickets will be charged a $300 service fee. No refunds will be issued after September 16, 2016.
- Email Address - Your email address may be provided to the highest level sponsors. This is for one to one commication purposes only. An easy unsubscribe should be provided by the company as instructed.