Defining Spaces for Synthetic Grass
Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 12:00 PM - Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 1:00 PM (CDT)
This course will cover the manufacturing, installation and environmental benefits of synthetic grass, as well as recommendations for applications. The presentation will also outline additional considerations when specifying synthetic turf.
By completion of this program, the participants will:
• Learn about the history and evolution of synthetic grass
• Explore various synthetic grass applications
• Understand the benefits of playground applications and different options available
• Learn about the installation process
• Learn about the materials used and manufacturing process of synthetic turf
• Understand some of the environmental considerations in installing synthetic grass
• Learn how to specify synthetic turf
Save This Event
XGrass, Inc. offers a comprehensive array of recreational surfacing products, professional installation, and ongoing service. Our products and services are designed to meet the performance demands of recreational facilities, athletic institutions, landscape professionals, elite golfers, and homeowners. Products included synthetic turf, rubber surfacing, court tile and mulch - for playgrounds, athletics and fitness, golf applications, landscaping, pets, and aquatics. We will offer initial entry-lvel courses in landscape architecture.