Actions and Detail Panel
Deep Roots Mountain Revival 2017
Thu, Jul 20, 2017, 12:00 PM – Sun, Jul 23, 2017, 2:00 PM EDT
Deep Roots Mountain Revival is proud to announce the initial lineup for its second annual music and arts festival happening July 20-22, 2017. Headliners Brandi Carlile, Dr. Dog and Lettuce will be joined by JJ Grey & Mofro, Moon Taxi, White Denim, Drake White and the Big Fire, TAUK, The Hip Abduction, Cabinet, Billy Strings and many more. The festival takes place in Masontown, WV on the legendary Marvin’s Mountaintop providing a picturesque setting for three-days of camping, dancing and relaxing with friends. Patrons will be treated to top-tier Americana, Bluegrass, Rock and Jam music with regional visual artists, craft vendors and family-friendly activities. More artists will be announced soon.
Marvin’s Mountaintop has been revived as a premier family-friendly music festival in the Appalachian Mountains. Children ages 10 and under will be admitted into the festival for free, and new this year, kids ages 11-15 can purchase tickets for $50 with proof of age presented at the gate including birth certificate, student ID, passport, or report card. A variety of creative kid’s activities for all ages will be announced soon. Grab your ticket, and join us around the campfire for another incredible weekend of rhythm, roots, family, and fun!
Deep Roots Mountain Revival Initial Lineup:
- Brandi Carlile
- Dr. Dog
- JJ Grey & Mofro
- MOON TAXI
- Sam Bush Band
- YMSB (Late Night Super Jam with Special Guests)
- White Denim
- The Motet
- The SteelDrivers
- Drake White
- TAUK w/ Eric Krasno
- The Hip Abduction
- The Eric Krasno Band
- Billy Strings
- Larry Keel Experience
- Town Mountain
- Cris Jacobs Band
- Tyler Childers
- Dead 27s
- Forlorn Strangers
- Jakob's Ferry Stragglers
- The Kind Thieves
- Poor Taters
- Halftime String Band
- The Manor and Friends
- The Horse Traders
- and MANY MORE TO COME!
When can I show up to Deep Roots Mountain Revival 2017?
Gates open to VIP ticket holders at 10am on Thursday July 20, 2017.
Gates open to 3-Day General Admission ticket holders at 12pm Noon on Thursday July 20, 2017.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Deep Roots Mountain Revival is an all ages event. You may be asked to show your ID at the gate, or when purchasing from vendors. All Kids under the age of (18) MUST be accompanied by a responsible Adult. Children ages 10 and under are admitted free. Discounted GA & VIP tickets are available for Children Ages 11-15. 16 years old and up will need to purchase a standard GA or VIP ticket. Proof of age for kids is required and will be requested at the discretion of DRMR. Examples of Proof of Age include: Child Photo ID, Student Photo ID, Birth Certificate, Passport, Report Card.
What can I bring into the event?
In order to maintain the beauty of our venue, the safety of our attendees, the integrity of our event, and the love of our community; the following items are prohibited on festival grounds.
1. Outside Alcohol, Outside Food, Beverages, Coolers, Cans or ANY LIQUID CONTAINING VESSEL WILL NOT BE PERMITTED on festival grounds OUTSIDE OF CAMPING AREAS. Exceptions can be made on a case by case basis for infants/small children and anyone with a medical condition.
2. Glass: All glass is prohibited on festival grounds...bare feet are allowed, and bare feet do not jive with broken glass.
3. Weapons: Weapons of any kind will not be permitted on festival grounds.
4. Fireworks: While we all love to celebrate 4th of July, no fireworks or any other explosives are allowed on the property at the Deep Roots Mountain Revival.
5. Pets: We love our pets just as much as you. But, in order to respect our neighbors and our venue, only Registered Service Animals will be allowed on festival grounds.
6. Illegal Substances: We are respectful to the community in which we operate. Illicit Drug use is not condoned, allowed, or permitted at the Deep Roots Mountain Revival.
*Security will be on site, and confiscations will be made if the above rules are not followed.
Consent to Search/refusal/ejection: Attendees' belongings may be searched upon entry into the festival grounds, and Attendees consent to such searches and waive any related claims that might arise against the Event producer and its agent. Attendees will be denied entry to festival grounds upon refusal to consent to search.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Fill out the contact form at http://mountainrevival.com/contact/
What's the refund policy?
All sales are final. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Once your purchase is complete, print out your ticket and bring them with you to present at the gate.