To make sure that Yin Yoga and Sound Healing is an economically accessible event, this December we are inviting y'all to attend by donation. Advanced ticket RSVP is still encouraged though - we have room for only 15 folks! No one turned away for lack of funds.
Join us for a slow-paced practice of deep opening and surrender by candle light.
Allow the waves of sound to wash over you, harmonizing your body, mind and spirit.
Yin yoga calms the mind and nervous system, gently stretches the joints and connective tissues. The practice enables you to turn inward, focussing on the breath and stillness within.
Sound can soothe you, raise your consciousness, and carry you into other realms of experience.
This two-hour workshop includes practices of:
• Intention setting for individual and collective healing
• Chanting to inspire joy and devotion
• 90 minute yin yoga practice to open the body and quiet the mind
• Sound healing with Tibetan and crystal singing bowls, drums, rattles, and chimes
• Deep relaxation with aromatherapy and hands-on energy medicine
Donations gladly accepted - NOTAFLOF
Led by two experienced facilitators:
Laura Perlin is an Ayurvedic practitioner and yoga teacher. Nick Venegoni is a psychotherapist and hypnotherapist. Both are in private practice in San Francisco. They share a passion for shamanism, earth-based and GLBT spiritualities, and transformational healing.
Questions? Call us: 415-766-9629