December Luncheon: HR Under a Trump Administration
BSHRM December 14th Meeting
Topic: “Prognostications into the Future of HR under a Trump Administration”
A panel of highly qualified experts from around the Birmingham metro area will participate in a discussion about their view of future of HR under the Trump administration. The discussion will center on the potential implications regarding EEO, FLSA, OSHA, Unions, etc. moderated by Alfred Perkins, Jr. with Starnes Davis Florie.
Panelists will include:
- Charles Gurrier with Haynes & Haynes, P.C. (former Regional Trial Attorney with the EEOC)
- Heather Leonard with Heather Leonard P.C.
- Stephanie Mays with Maynard Cooper & Gale
- Registration and networking begins at 11:00 a.m.
- Lunch is served at 11:30 a.m.
- The panel discussion begins at 12:00 noon
- We will adjourn at 1:00 p.m.
DECEMBER PROGRAM SPONSORS