San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Attention Aspiring & Current Speakers! Get PAID to SPEAK!
LIVE SEMINAR DATES:
* CHARLOTTE: December 13 and 14!
* CAN'T ATTEND? We also have RECORDED WEBINARS available!
* Register by 11/22 and you'll receive five(5) of Dr. Kevin C. Snyder's most popular books as added bonus plus extra 1/2 hour of coaching!
* Register by 11/29 and you'll receive three (3) of Dr. Kevin C. Snyder's most popular books as added bonus!
* Register by 12/6 and you'll receive one (1) of Dr. Kevin C. Snyder's books as added bonus!
Have you ever seen a keynote speaker and thought to yourself, ‘I Want To Do That!’?
Have you ever desired to be a keynote speaker? How would it feel to be PAID to SPEAK?!
Do you have a STORY to share? (Answer: YES!! We ALL do!)
In our intensive ‘PAID to SPEAK!’ seminars, we'll invest three(3) full hours to answer questions like:
* wHERE DO YOU START? How do you handle objections on fee? How do you provide value upfront to beat the competition?
* What should a ‘Pitch’ look like? A booking proposal? A contract? An invoice? Marketing Kit? Sample Intro? (You'll receive copies of it all!)
* Basics, like, 'How do I get PAID to speak?' 'Where do I start?'
* How do I market myself as a speaker? What do I need? What don't I need? Who books speakers?
* What should my marketing materials look like? What free resources should I take advantage of?
* What are my top three(3) organizations I can be hired by to speak? How do I know who can pay and for how much?
* How do I craft my message? What are the elements of a keynote speech that PAYS?!
* BONUS!! A thirty(30) minute College Speaking Bootcamp session available after seminar!! We'll show you how to get booked by college student audiences!
* ADDITIONAL BONUS!! All attendees also receive a complementary hour of personalized coaching to review seminar materials and plan a ‘PAID to SPEAK!’ strategy!
* RECORDED WEBINAR ALSO AVAILABLE so you can review at your leisure!!
* We will spend three(3) full hours on what it takes to become a PAID SPEAKER with an additional full hour of coaching either same day or at a later date convenient for you! The 'PAID to SPEAK’ seminar is intended to provide the detailed resources and action plan for you to start getting PAID within months. It is an intensive 1/2 day seminar that will outline 'The Science' of getting PAID speaking gigs both at the collegiate, corporate, association, and non-profit level. In 3 hours, yes 3 hours, you'll learn what it took our speaker fourteen(14) years to learn.
* IMPORTANT: This is not a seminar on HOW TO BE A SPEAKER. This is a seminar on HOW TO GET PAID.
As another added bonus value, you'll receive samples of the following:
* 'Pre-Event Assessment' scripts used before each speaking gig; Sample program descriptions; sample proposals/contracts; Sample marketing; Sample conference proposals for speaking; Website/Program outline consulting; Testimonials & Referrals, and 'Post-event' marketing best practices.
The 1/2 Day Seminar Outline is Broken Down Into These Five(5) Modules:
Module 1: Essential First Steps for PAID speaking!
Module 2: What Do You Need & Don’t Need!
Module 3: Getting Booked – ‘The Pitch!’
Module 4: BEFORE, DURING, & AFTER 'The GIG'!
Module 5: The ‘Science’ of More Speaking Gigs!
LIVE SEMINAR DATES:
* CHARLOTTE: December 13/14!
(Friday session: 1:30am-4:30pm)
* Webinar also available!
REMINDER: This is not a seminar on the 'Art of Speaking' and how to get over stage fright, for example. Rather, it is on the 'Science of PAID Speaking' assuming you are HUNGRY to speak. Come learn what it takes and begin living your dream of PAID speaking!
For any questions, please contact Kevin Snyder @
Testimonials below from prior workshops!
When & Where
Kevin Snyder, Motivational Speaker & Author
Dr. Kevin Snyder is a motivational speaker and author with a PASSION for helping individuals and organizations empower their teams and employees. Through his motivational speaking career, Kevin has presented over 1,150 keynotes and leadership seminars for organizations and conferences in all 50 states and numerous countries. Clients span practically every industry including health care, government, direct marketing, hundreds of associations, over 300 colleges and universities and companies such as Anheuser-Busch, St. Jude’s Children Research Hospital, the American Marketing Association, the Association of Circuses and many others.
Kevin is also a speaker coach and author coach helping aspiring/emerging speakers and writers reach their goals.
Book Titles Include:
- How to Become a Professional Speaker: PAID to Speak
- Think Differently to Achieve Success!
- Empower Your Employees!
- Ten Keys to Extraordinary Leadership
- Success is Never Paved
- Leading The Way: Stories of Leadership and Inspiration