Rockin' Family Fun at Deanie's with Vince Vance!
December 10, 11, 17 and 18 at 9AM at Deanie's Seafood in the French Quarter
The incomparable Vince Vance has created a special New Orleans-style family holiday program especially for Deanie's to entertain kids and kids at heart alike. Children are encouraged to be silly, have fun and share their Holiday Spirit with their friends and family during this playful morning holiday celebration.
Deanie's Seafood's one-of-a-kind family holiday event includes:
Rockin' Holiday Fun for the Kids with Vince Vance and the Valianettes!
Complementary Photos with Santa
Full Buffet Breakfast
Face Painting and Arts & Crafts
Commemorative Vince Vance Christmas Sing-Along Songbook
A Visit from Deanie’s Lovable Mascot, Pincher the Crawfish
All Inclusive Pricing with Cash Bar
Event Dates and Times:
- Saturday and Sunday, December 10-11 and 17-18
- Doors open at 9 am. Show starts at 10 am.
Tickets and Pricing:
- Tickets are $42 per person plus transaction fee.
- Ticket prices are all inclusive, including complementary photos with Santa.
- Children 2 years and under are free.
- Reservations are strongly recommended, as seating is limited. Tickets are non-refundable.
It's a Season for Giving:
Deanie's Seafood is proud to announce its partnership with Angels' Place of New Orleans. This year Deanie's will donate a percentage of ticket sales to support Angels' Place programs. Our guests may also donate unwrapped gifts that will be delivered to the families of Angels' Place on Christmas morning.
To purchase tickets by phone call Deanie's Holiday Hotline at 504-515-1635 or Melissa Izor at 504-329-2626.