Sometimes, despite your best efforts, you find that someone is behaving in a difficult manner. It may even lead to a potential conflict situation. What can you do about it? How can you be seen to be caring and responsive? This programme gives you practical solutions for facing difficult or unacceptable behaviour – techniques you can use now.
What the programme covers
* What could affect how people behave?
* How people differ
* …and how you prefer to react to them
* Behaving assertively
* Saying the right things, the right way
* Facing up to the problem
* Dealing with difficult behaviour
- Common types of difficult behaviour...
...and how to respond effectively