Actions and Detail Panel
Deal Makers & Deal Breakers: The HeART of Persuasion, Negotiation
Thu, November 3, 2016, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM CDT
Legacy Workshops at The Gatehouse
"Deal Makers & Deal Breakers: The HeART of Persuasion, Negotiation"
Russ Riddle, J.D., Zig Ziglar Trainer
9am-noon, Nov. 3
Washington Community Education Center, The Gatehouse
NOW $25, thanks to a generous donation from a local foundation (valued at $495)
As Russ Riddle shares best practices and lessons learned from a 25 year legal career, you will
- understand the fine line between persuasion and manipulation
- embrace the process of persuasion
- learn what negotiation is and isn’t
- implement six musts for successful negotiations
- avoid being your own “worst enemy” while negotiating
- recognize and respond to the offense & defense of games negotiators play, and
- preserve the relationship after post-negotiation.
It doesn’t matter if you are negotiating a multimillion dollar deal, asking for donations within a nonprofit, or learning skills to navigate personal situations, this workshop will provide tools to become the best negotiator you can be.
Legacy Workshops at The Gatehouse, 2016
Programs that ignite your personal and professional life
Wherever you spend your time — at home, in the workplace or in a volunteer community — learn how to work with excellence and leave a lasting legacy. These workshops are facilitated by acclaimed experts and trainers who will provide you with valuable skills and tools to help you fulfill your highest potential.