Actions and Detail Panel
D&D Insurance: Safety - Common Sense? I Don't Think So!
Thu, November 16, 2017, 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM PST
This course is geared towards today’s safety professionals and the challenges associated with developing a safe culture, behavior modification, and changing the production versus safety mentality. Today’s safety professionals must still overcome that thinking in an attempt of showing management what the potential return on investment is when trying to drive change.
This course will dig down to the root of the belief “safety is common sense” and why that perception is so popular, even amongst some of our fellow safety professionals. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Clearly define what common sense truly is
- Truly identify their perception or methodology towards injury prevention
- Self identify the inconsistencies of using good common sense approach while placed in the line of fire
- Drive specific behaviors from each other to eliminate the dependencies of “common sense”
- Convince your facility management that injury prevention can only be accomplished with a united front using a systemic approach to hazard/exposure abatement.