Skip Main Navigation
Page Content
This event has ended

Save This Event

Event Saved

DCN Webinar: Construction Marketing Ideas

Design and Construction Network

Thursday, July 8, 2010 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM (EDT)

DCN Webinar: Construction Marketing Ideas

Ticket Information

Ticket Type Sales End Price Fee Quantity
Registration with FREE Construction Marketing Ideas book (value $39.95) Ended $129.00 $8.09

Share DCN Webinar: Construction Marketing Ideas

Event Details

Construction Marketing Ideas:

Do you know three simple, effective and inexpensive strategies to improve your marketing and business development success in the AEC marketplace?


Can you discover the successful marketing methods used by 74% of AEC businesses/practices?  When and how should you implement the approaches used by the remaining 26%?

Mark Buckshon, author of Construction Marketing ideas:  Practical strategies and resources and resources to attract and retain profitable clients for your architectural, engineering or construction business, believes you can succeed by:


1.  Recognizing the value of your current and existing relationships and doing everything you can to enhance your client experience;

2.  Appreciating how to build your business by capturing your strengths and doing what you love doing;

3.  Connecting these two elements with the appropriate marketing and business development strategies in a systematized and thoughtful process, especially through relevant associations and relationships.

Webinar registrants in the U.S. and Canada registering by June 30, will receive a free copy of Construction Marketing Ideas:  Practical strategies and resources to attract and retain profitable clients for your architectural, engineering or construction business (value $39.95).


About the Speaker:

Mark Buckson the webinar presenter is responsible for The Design and Construction Report Magazine and also publishes several regional construction industry newspapers and websites.  Most of his company's revenue is from advertising-sponsored special editorial features but in his book and presentations, he advocates the use of advertising only with caution and careful thought.

Have questions about DCN Webinar: Construction Marketing Ideas? Contact Design and Construction Network



Design and Construction Network

The Design and Construction Network (DCN) is a social media group focused on building relationships in the AEC industry. If you are interested in joining the Design and Construction Network go to and click "Join Now." All we ask is that you are in the Design and Construction industry and that you are serious about doing more than just “linking” to other people. We are an online network of over 50,000 strong, and growing.

  Contact the Organizer

Please log in or sign up

In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.