Worried about DCAA Compliance?
Not sure your system will pass a DCAA Audit?
Being pressured by primes to have a CAS Compliant System?
Need help understanding Indirect Rates and Competitive Ranges?
Want Training now so you are prepared for contract awards and growth?
Join us for our next two-day Boot Camp
9 am to 3 pm each day
Presented by QuickBooks ProAdvisor: Jenny W. Clark, CEO, Solvability, Inc.
Class includes manual, snacks and lunch, and also includes
Solvability RPM (Rate & Pricing Model)*
Class size is limited to 8 people
Class participants will learn:
- Government Contract Accounting Basics for DCAA Compliance
- SF1408 PreAward Survey of Prospective Contractor Accounting System Checklist
- Direct and Indirect Costs
- Indirect Pools for Fringe, Overhead and G&A
- Computing Billings for Cost Plus, T&M and Fixed Price Contracts
- Unallowable Costs per FAR 31.205
- Structuring QuickBooks to be DCAA Compliant
- QuickBooks Limitations/Software Options
- Computing and forecasting your own Indirect Rates from Quick Books P&L Data
- How to Be More Competitive and Price More Confidently with Strategic Indirect Rate
This class is for Owners and Accountants using QuickBooks who need DCAA Compliance..
Bring your own laptop with access to Quick Books.
We'll provide a Quick Books training template, spreadsheets and workbook.
* Solvability RPM- Rates and Pricing Model - a $495 value!
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Stay in the Westshore area near the airport and you should be able to take the shuttle.
Training class will be held at the offices of UDC USA, which is located in the MetWest One Building.
The address is: 4030 Boy Scout Rd, Suite 460, Tampa, FL 33607.
PARKING: Park in the Parking Garage that says Retail Parking. Do not park in the Cooper's Hawk parking lot or the visitors spots right next to the building.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
E-mail Jenny Clark -- email@example.com and be sure to include your phone # if you need a call back.
My mobile phone for the day of the event is 256-882-6276.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
If for some reason you cannot make the scheduled class, you can transfer your ticket to someone else or to a later class.
What is the refund policy?
There are no refunds unless the class is cancelled, but you can either transfer your ticket to someone else or transfer to a later class.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
That is no problem - just let me know your own name with e-mail and phone # - it should be in the registration window.
Save This Event
When & Where
4030 Boy Scout Blvd Ste 460
MetWest One - UDC USA Offices
Jenny W. Clark
Solvability helps small businesses win federal contracts. We do this by showing them:
- how to be more aggressive on pricing, so they can win more work
- how to stay within the competitive range on fringe, overhead, G&A and profit, so they can confidently bid
- how to set up and maintain DCAA compliance, so they can team with stronger primes and become a strong prime
- how to put in accounting systems, processes and procedures that are integrated and scalable, so they are prepared for the next stage of growth
- how to drive profitability and revenue growth, creating a buyable backlog so that they can increase the value of their business