Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
The DC WBC will use award-winning business plan writing curriculum for companies that have been open for less than five (5) years in this interactive 9 week course.
This course provides:
- Weekly evening classes
- Comprehensive textbook with worksheets
- One-on-one wrap-around business counseling
- Dynamic guest speakers
The topics and dates for this class are the following:
- Sept 18: Exploring Entrepreneurship & Identifying and Meeting Market Needs
- Sept 25: Setting Financial Goals
- Oct 2: Planning the Product or Service
- Oct 9: Researching and Analyzing the Market
- Oct 16: Reaching the Market
- Oct 23: Building the Organization & Team
- Oct 30: Planning for a Profitable Business
- Nov 6: Monitoring Cash Flow & Seeking Funds
- Nov 13: Implementing Next Steps
All classes are from 6PM - 9PM
Reasonable accommodations for disabled persons will be made if requested at least 2 weeks in advance. Contact Florence@dcwbc.org for more information. Childcare available upon request (Make your request at least 2 weeks in advance)
The class fees are not refundable, but they are transferable to future training sessions.
When & Where
NCRC helps create economic opportunity in all communities by ensuring fair access to credit, capital and housing. We hold financial institutions accountable for fair banking and lending practices. NCRC is a national coalition of community-based organizations working towards these same goals in their communities.