San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The DC Tri Club Swim meet is open to all atheletes, with an emphasis on helping those who have never competed in a swim meet. Swimmers may enter up to 4 individual events.
Coaches will conduct a swim meet orientation from 7:45am - 8:15am to answer any questions swimmers may have on the logistics of competing in a swim meet.
Warm up will begin promptly at 8:15am.
Coaches will remain available for the remainder of the meet to answer questions and help guide swimmers through the meet.
If you have any questions, feel free to email the masters swim coaches at email@example.com.
1. Register through the eventbrite link for DC Tri Club's "Swim Meet 101"
2. You will be directed to the page for payment following registration.
3. Following payment, you will be directed to a form that must be completed to successfully and completely register for the swim meet. If you are not immediately directed, please copy the following link into your browser: (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDhGT3hfaHJ6VUxDbWVKSVpXSTI3Y0E6MQ#gid=0).
Some of the items you can specify in completing the form are:
- Swimmer level - first timer, beginner, intermediate and advance. (Swimmers will be placed in heats according to level so you will be competing against swimmers of similar speed and competency).
- Select the events you want to swim (maximum of 4),
- Register for additional "challenges" you'd like to compete in
Order of Events
(You may choose up to 4 events to compete in)
- 400 free
- 50 back
- 100 free
- 50 breast
- 100 IM
- 800 free(two heats only)
- 50 free
- 100 back
- 50 fly
- 200 free
- 29 and under
- 30 - 39
- 40 - 49
- 50 - 59
- 60 and above
- 1st place - 10 points,
- 2nd place - 8 points,
- 3rd place - 6 points,
- 4th place - 4 points,
- 5th place - 2 points,
- 6th place - 1 point