San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Thursday, July 31, 2014
7:00 - 8:00 PM
$40 per person
We're a long way from New Year's Eve, but that doesn't mean we can't pop open the bubbly! Taste delicious sparkling wines, while getting answers to questions like: Where do the bubbles come from? How are sparkling wines classified? How is sparkling wine made? What is the difference between Champagne, Cava, and Prosecco?
Learn what flavor each type of sparkling wine provides and what you can generally expect from each of them. After this class, you’ll be able to confidently pick your sparkling favorite just by reading the label or wine list!
- Six sparkling wines will be tasted.
- Artisanal cheeses will be served.
- Discounts available for wines tasted in the class that you’d like to take home!
- This is a seated wine tasting class. Space is limited. Don’t wait to sign up!
Dazzling Sparklers is part of the DC Wine Week Summer School Series.
DCanter’s Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations by attendees are allowed up to 48 hours prior to the class/event start time to receive full refund.
- Cancellations made by attendees within 48 hours of the class/event will be charged in full.
- If the Federal Government or the DC Public School system announces an unplanned closure, DCanter will reschedule the class.
- o Attendees will receive an email notifying them of the cancellation, date and time of rescheduled class, and any other necessary information.
Late Attendance Policy:
- Attendee have a 15 minute grace period. Arrival more than 15 minutes after the start of a class/event does not guarantee you a seat. Please plan ahead and aim to make the class/event on time.
When & Where
DCanter - A Wine Boutique
DCanter is a Washington, DC boutique specializing in small production wines, craft beer, and community wine & beer education. Come visit and find something delicious!
545 8th Street SE, Washington DC 20003