San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
For the last seven years, hundreds of readers and scores of authors have participated at the Dayton Book Expo (DBE). The Eighth Annual DBE will be held at Sinclair Community College’s Ponitz Center. Set-up begins at 9:30 AM. Tables must be completely set-up by 10:45 AM. DBE begins promptly at 11:00 AM.
Your registration includes:
- One participant badge
- One table (not skirted) and two chairs
- Listing in the DBE booklet
- Access to DBE Hospitality Room for breakfast
- One parking pass
- Online presence at DaytonBookExpo.com
- Tons of proven tips to help you market and promote your book
- Inclusion in the DBE Awards. Genre-specific winners—based on event-day sales—will receive a plaque, book medallions and one-year listing at DaytonBookExpo.com.
- Author Boot Camp designed to help you get the most out of your DBE Experience
- Author Meet-n-Greet provides an opportunity to authors to network before DBE
NOTE: Tables are designed for one author except in the following situations:
- Co-authors. All titles sold at the table must be co-authored by the participating authors. The cost for the second author is $50 which includes an author badge for access to the hospitality suite, parking pass, listing on the website and inclusion in the DBE booklet.
- Publisher-sponsored table is for two authors and one publisher. One book per author will be tracked and featured in our corporate marketing. This option is $250 which includes breakfast (3), parking passes (3) and publisher logo on the site and DBE booklet.
- Library-sponsored authors
- Contact us at 888.802.1802 to confirm registration for co-authors and publisher tables.
Once registration is complete, you'll receive a confirmation letter with detail about set-up, speaking opportunities for writing/publishing sessions and special instructions for authors of children's books pertaining to Kidz Zone activities.
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/daytonbookexpo
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/daytonbookexpo
Save This Event
When & Where
Dayton Book Expo
Our mission is to promote and encourage literacy in our community. Founded by LaTonya Branham, Charlotte Brown and Valerie J. Lewis Coleman in 2010, the Dayton Book Expo attracts 500 book lovers annually.
Dayton Book Expo-where book lovers connect