San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Wednesday, February 22nd at Noon
Bucky F*cking Dent
In this tender and hilarious new novel, New York Times-bestselling author David Duchovny (you might also know him as an actor) explores the bonds between fathers and sons against the backdrop of the age-old rivalry between Yankee fans and the Fenway faithful.
- David will do a brief reading followed by a signing.
- Everyone in line must have a ticket.
- Tickets are $26.00 and each ticket includes one copy of Bucky F*cking Dent.
- Tickets are only available online.
- All ticketholders must be in line by 12:30pm.
- David will sign additional copies of Bucky F*cking Dent, Holy Cow, and his album Hell or Highwater.
- David will NOT sign any other memorabilia.
- There will be no posed photos.
When & Where