San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for DataEngConf - the first technical conference that bridges the gap between data scientists, data engineers & data analysts - in San Francisco from April 26 - 28, 2017.
Our biggest data event yet includes:
- 2 days of insightful talks by 40+ leading data scientists and engineers from top teams at Netflix, Airbnb, Facebook, Instacart, Clover Health, Metamarkets, InfluxDB, Coinbase, eBay & more
- 1 new day of hands-on, pre-conference workshops that provide expert instruction by top trainers at companies like Insight Data Science, Airbnb, Metis, DataWeekends & others
- Extensive networking opportunities at the conference, or connect with speakers & attendees at our Thursday night after-party between conference days
- Small group Office Hours with speakers and separate tracks that focus exclusively on data engineering and data science
- Over 500 attendees that include highly-technical data scientists, engineers and analysts from top tech, media and finance companies
- Connect with partner companies at Sponsor Spotlight to discover their available data jobs and latest products
- Wednesday, April 26: Workshop Day
- Thursday, April 27: Conference Day 1 & After-party
- Friday, April 28: Conference Day 2
For full ticket information, visit: http://www.dataengconf.com/tickets.
Save This Event
When & Where
Hakka Labs has been at the forefront of advancing the data science & engineering community through meetups, conferences and on-site training in SF & NYC. Attendees at our events are top data scientists and engineers and talks are deeply technical.