** This course is in Santa Clara.
The goal of this course is helping you to understand fundamentals of deep learning and get practical skills in its implementation. We will use TensorFlow to illustrate deep learning steps and build an end to end application. For each step, we will review all the basic TensorFlow functions that make that step possible.
We will Cover the Following 3 Areas:
- Fundamentals of deep learning
- Fundamentals of TensorFlow
- Hands-on exercises with TensorFlow
By the end of this class, you will have inside knowledge of deep learning, and be able to write your own deep learning code in TensorFlow.
You will also be able to run a powerful deep learning model previously trained on ImageNet, and apply it to any new picture you have (bring your photos to this class, just for fun).
Who this Course is For:
This course is for anyone who wants to get working knowledge of deep learning. Prior knowledge of machine learning is useful but not required. This course is also for anyone who wants to gain hands-on experience with TensorFlow and use it to build real applications.
Prior programming experience with Python. You must know Python to get the most out of this class as our TensorFlow examples and hands-on exercises are all in Python.
- Introdution to Deep Learning
- Deep Learning in a nutshell; the origin and historical development
- Fundamental concepts of deep learning
- Deep learning vs other machine learning methods
- How to build an end-to-end application in deep learning
- Introduction to TensorFlow
- What is TensorFlow?
- How to install and use TensorFlow
- Demo run of TensorFlow and code walkthrough
- Two major deep learning models and their TensorFlow implementation
- Convolutional Neural Network (CNN)
- Recurrent Neural Network (RNN)
- Hands-on exercise: Build a deep learning application in TensorFlow
You will have access to an AWS machine where you can play and code with TensorFlow. TensorFlow is pre-installed by the course instructor
Junling Hu, a leading expert in artificial intelligence and data science, founder of question.ai, has built natural language application based on deep learning. She is the author of an upcoming book on artificial intelligence and deep learning. She has worked in Samsung, PayPal and eBay where she led teams in building big data applications.
What to Bring:
- Your Laptop
Your ticket is refundable up until 3 days before the class.
"Very productive bootcamp. Junling thoroughly knows her stuff. In a single day, she was able to get a very diverse audience onboard with Deep Learning and finally building complicated models in TensorFlow. Looking forward to more of her bootcamps."
- Roger Menezes, Sr. Research Engineer, NetFlix
"That session really helped me to discover the deep learning. It highly boosted my motivation to learn more and to start to try and compare deep learning frameworks."
- Sonia Circlaeys, Technical architect, BNP Paribas
"An excellent and worthwhile course whether you're looking for an introduction to TensorFlow or an overview of the current state of deep learning."
- Eric Lindberg, Sr. Software Engineer, Rosetta Stone
"It was a very informative course to learn basic Tensorflow and ML simultaneously."
- Masaki Otomori, Sr. Researcher, Aw Technical Center USA
"Junling takes you from the basics of deep learning to feeling comfortable with Tensorflow in one day with an accessible mix of theory and hands-on work. She points out the latest research results as you go, so it feels really up-to-the-minute."
- Tom Faulhaber, Senior Technology Advisor, Planet OS
* For Training Course: Deep Learning and TensorFlow