Tired of having to come up with "what's for dinner"?
Take advantage of SCC's NEW Dash & Dine Program - and serve up hot, fresh, fast dinners for your family without the hassle, or cleanup!
These complete, healthy, on-the-go meals from Quintessential Catering are available once a week for pick up on the SCC's campus. Check out the menu and order deadlines for February, March, and April.
Each meal feeds four and are just $35. All the proceeds benefit our youngest students at SCC's Child Development Center.
- Meals are packaged family-style in reheatable containers.
- Meals will be hot when you pick them up.
- Meals were prepared by Quintessential Catering*.
- More than four mouths to feed? Love leftovers? No, problem, you can order multiple quantities of any meal.
- Order deadlines are now weekly.
- For your convenience, you are able to order one, two, or three meals at a time. For example, March and/or April orders can be placed on January 27, but meals will only be available on the dates listed.
Sponsored by SCC Foundation, CDC, and Quintessential Catering
*Quintessential Catering utilizes many different ingredients during food preparation, both within recipes and within their commissary, including, but not limited to, nuts, nut products, dairy, soy, shellfish, and gluten. The client assumes all responsibility and liability for any guests' allergic reactions resultion from consuming food items served by Quintessential Catering and releases and hold harmless Quintessential Catering from all claims, damages, costs of action or liabilities which may arise or be presented by anyone consuming such food.