The Business EXPO is open to organizations who have either full-time and/or internship opportunities available for Business students. It provides organizations with an opportunity to meet students from the nationally ranked International MBA programs, as well as the Master’s level students in Human Resources, Accounting, our part-time MBA for working professionals (PMBA) and the Master of International Business. You will also meet qualified Undergraduate students including those enrolled in the nationally ranked Undergraduate International Business degree program.
Organizations are able to:
* Learn about the Moore School degree programs
* Meet students in a career fair setting
* Meet our faculty and staff
* Partner with the Office of Career Management
EXPO REGISTRATION (2-step process)
- EXPO registration for the event must be completed through Handshake first (create a new account or log into your existing account & register by searching under fairs - right side of screen).
- Submit payment using the green Register and Payment button above. Your table is secured once payment is received.
Should you wish to conduct on-campus interviews the day after EXPO (9/21), please select this in your registration then contact Barbie Smrekar with the university's Career Center: email@example.com or 803-777-7560. Space is limited and interview booths will be offered at the Coliseum only. Each booth will have drapes, one table and 2 chairs.
Space is limited. To reserve your table, please submit your registration payment by September 13, 2017.
Each organization will be provided:
- One 6' x 2' skirted table
- 2 chairs
- Reserved parking (you will receive a parking pass at check-in)
Registration is confirmed upon receipt of payment. Additional information provided with payment confirmation.
Shipping items (please do not ship to the Moore School - all companies are responsible for shipment of their items - please bring your labels and see instructions below):
Business Office, Room 402
ATTN: Michelle Knight
Darla Moore School of Business EXPO
701 Assembly Street
Columbia, SC 29201
Return shipping following event: Please prepare your items to be shipped FedEx or UPS. All companies are responsible for contacting their appropriate carrier and arranging pick up at the address above. We will have a designated location in which to bring your items to ship after the event. Please convey this to your attendees.
Hotel Information: Should you need to make arrangements, please visit the following link for suggested hotels: http://moore.sc.edu/visit/hotels.aspx
Save This Event
When & Where
Office of Career Management