San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Come and be inspired!
(hosted by the DeafDAWN DragonBoat team!)
Our Honored Presenters
- Belinda McCleese
- Maria Dively
- Renee Thomas
- Sylvia Yingst
& a Special Performance by the Deb Cole Crew
Our Deaf presenters will discuss topics on:
- The importance of sisterhood
- Physical and inner beauty
- Learning to overcome your past hurts/pains and making an impact on your life and the community
If you have any questions,
please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
Our mission is to promote healthy relationships and end abuse in the Deaf community of the Washington DC area. We do this in two ways:
– Providing survivors of abuse with help they need to heal and progress with their lives.
– Educating Deaf and hearing communities on the issues and how to foster positive relationships.