Work Life Certification Course
**Limited to 45 Participants**
Empower low-income people to find jobs - and to flourish in them.
- Through February 5th - $350
- February 6th forward - $400
NOTE: This training is for facilitators who will be leading the course themselves, not simply representatives from a particular ministry.
For certification as a Work Life facilitator, you must:
- Register and agree to the requirements in the Training Agreement;
- Complete 4-week online** orientation that begins February 20th and goes until March 21, 2017
- Attend the live training in Dallas, TX, from March 31 - April 1, 2017, where you will discuss best practices, network with other trainers, and practice using the facilitator guide
- Report back annually to maintain a two-year certification
- Unshared email address for your unique course login
- Firefox, Safari or Google Chrome to access the course website; Internet Explorer is not recommended
- Adobe Acrobat Reader for reading assignments
- Adobe Flash Player for watching videos
- MS Word or Open Office for writing assignments
Suggested hotel accommodations coming soon
Save This Event
When & Where
The Chalmers Center
The Chalmers Center equips churches with resources and tools to walk alongside people who are poor, breaking the spiritual, social, and material bonds of poverty. As a result, churches model Jesus’ heart for the poor in practical ways, showing His care and power over every part of life.