Please join us for the Dallas Sports & Entertainment Career Fair (hosted by the Dallas Stars) at the American Airlines Center in January 2017! Don’t miss this unique opportunity to get to meet executives from companies and organizations in the sports industry, looking to fill various job and internship positions.
Schedule of Events:
Thursday, January 26th
1:30pm-2:00pm - Check-in/Registration
2:00pm - Career Fair Begins
5:00pm - End of Career Fair
7:30 - Stars vs Sabres Game
Companies in Attendance**:
- American Airlines Center
- Allen American Hockey Club
- Angelo State University
- Brazos Valley Bombers Baseball
- Cumulus Media Dallas
- DBU Graduate Kinesiology and Sports Management
- Dallas Cowboys Football Club
- Dallas Sports Commission
- Dallas Stars Hockey Club
- Dr Pepper Stars Center
- Frisco RoughRiders Baseball
- Houston Astros
- Lone Star Brahmas & NYTEX Sports
- North American Hockey League
- Oklahoma City Thunder
- SMU Sport Management
- The Marketing Arm
- Texas Rangers Baseball Club
- Texas Stars Hockey Club
- Wichita Thunder Professional Hockey Club
- Neltex- Railroaders and Airhogs Baseball
**Subject to change.
All attendees are provided a ticket to the Dallas Stars vs Buffalo Sabres game following the event. Tickets will be given to each attendee at registration, prior to the beginning of the event.
- Career Fair + Upper Terrace Game Ticket - $26.00 per registrant (before online registration fee)
- Anyone looking to bring a group please contact TeamWork Online at (216)360-1790.
Refunds, Exchanges and Cancellations:
TeamWork Online will provide a refund if, and only if, a refund request has been made in writing to TeamWork Online no later than 72 hours prior to the event. Otherwise, all sales are final. All written requests for refunds must be made through a user’s personal Eventbrite account. Exchanges will not be provided of any kind. Should an event be canceled or postponed TeamWork Online will notify attendees in writing and do everything within its power to provide a refund.