Brew Crawl for Breast Cancer
In recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness month, we're hosting the first-ever Brew Crawl for Breast Cancer! Uber is providing free safe rides for all attendees and you'll receive samplings from 5 incredible local breweries. 100% of net proceeds will be donated to Bradie James' Foundation 56, a breast cancer outreach program dedicated to providing access to quality services and resources for breast cancer patients and survivors.
- When: Saturday October 17, 2015 from 12pm-5pm
- Where: Uber is providing free safe rides to get around 5 awesome local breweries
- Community Beer
- Texas Ale Project
- Deep Ellum Brewing
- Four Corners Brewing
- Noble Rey Brewing
- What: You'll get a customized pink Brew Crawl shirt, a branded glass and up to four 4oz samples at each brewery. All teams will be assigned a dedicated path from brewery to brewery, and each member will receive two free Uber rides up to $10 ea. Pro Tip - share codes and ride together with your friends!
- How: Check-in at each brewery to receive your drink tickets and get your custom glass filled! (guests must follow their assigned path in order to receive the glass and drink tickets at each brewery)
- Why: Have a great time while raising awareness for a great cause! 100% of proceeds will be donated to Bradie James' Foundation 56 for breast cancer awareness.
- For More Information, Visit the Uber blog here - http://newsroom.uber.com/dallas/2015/10/dalbrewcrawl/
Team Path & Checkin Brewery Details Can Be Found Here -
New to Uber? Sign up using code:
You’ll get $20 off your first ride!
When & Where
Dallas Brew Scene
Our mission is simple - to help cultivate and grow the craft beer scene in North Texas through interaction and education.