St. Martin’s Cross Bottle Release -Featuring a Scottish-inspired Beer Brunch with Tim “The Brew Chef” Schafer.
In celebration of our first time bottling St Martin's Cross (an Imperial Scottish Ale aged on Talisker single malt Scotch and oak), we've invited Chef Tim Schafer into our taproom to create a brunch menu inspired by our signature Scotch Ale.
**Please arrive by 10:45 for seating**
1. Scottish pickled Eggs with “Beernaise” sauce
2. Beer and bacon braised Cabbage with caraway and cider vinegar
3. Smashed red skin Potatoes with horseradish and scallions
4. Scotch ale-spiked beef “Slop,” topped with yeast dumplings
5. Beer-brined and applewood-smoked Pork Shoulder, pulled and served in a Scotch ale and whiskey “Gravy”
6. Double Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding with spiced Scotch ale vanilla whipped cream
7. Fresh baked dinner Rolls