Licensed Instructor: Eunice Johnson
D-I-Y Custom Sewing Machine Closures & Wig Units Class
Stop ordering closures and wigs and create them yourself for your client. This class will teach you several different forms and patterns of how to
create a hair closure and Wig unit which can be used for clients with alopecia. Make the PCA (PARTIAL CROWN ALOPECIA) closures for your hair replacements units, your quick weaves and your sew-ins clients as well. The custom sewing machine closure and Wig unit can last for months with proper care and maintenance. My clients love them because I make them fast and they look so natural. You can also have them premade for your clients, so they will be ready when they arrive. They are very sturdy and made very well with the ease of the sewing machine. You be greatly surprised at how much money you can make after you mastering this technique.
(Lunch Included )
- Explain and show you the basic functions of the sewing machine.
- stitches and threading functions etc. to make your closures.
- Explain what kind threads, wig bases, netting, lace and tools to use.
- Measure The balding/Thinning Area
- Make The Mold
- Design The Closure Base to be used with the sewing machine
- Sew the crown area closures on your client head
- Styling Options
- Learn other tips and helpful solutions to help you succeed, that I am familiar with since I have been using a sewing machine for years as a seamstress.
- Questions and answers
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Licensed Stylist or Cosmetologist Student Only
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Yes sewing machine
After you registered call me for supply list
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
All fees paid for the class are nonrefundable
If you miss the class fees are nonrefundable and you cannot not reschedule .