If you cannot attend the HIT workshop in person, you can join by Webinar. RSVP is required.
Is your computer ready to participate via Webinar? Find out now. Click on following link and follow the instructions to test your computer readiness: http://www.cccconfer.org/support/supportReadiness.aspx
Once this has been determined, follow the directions below to participate via Webminar on the day of the event.
Directions to participate via Webinar:
1. Dial your telephone conference line, toll free (888) 886-3951
2. Cell phone users dial: (913) 312-3202
3. Enter your passcode: 744121
4. Go to www.cccconfer.org
5. Click on Join A Class or Meeting (bottom left side of webpage)
6. Locate your meeting and click CONNECT (green button)
7. Fill out the form and enter the password: 744121
Note: *6 - Mute/Unmute your individual line; *0 - Contact the operator for audio assistance
Parking Lot #4 is closest to the Health Science/Tech Ed 3 Building.
**Look for the yellow parking pass machines**