Cyber Security Challenge - 2016
The Cyber Security Challenge is an event designed to provide a fun educational experience for High School students to learn a little about what a career in Cyber Security might look like.
- No Experience is necessary.
- You will be put on a team of 4 to 6 other high school students.
- Each team will have a mentor/coach assigned to assist.
- We will teach you some basic tasks that any Security Professional would need to know to lock down a server.
- You will be given instructions and a scenario that will help you understand how to secure your network from the hackers.
- Be prepared to see if you can keep the hackers (Red Team) out of your network.
- Teams will earn points by completing the various tasks throughout the day.
- Teams may lose some points if hackers can get into their networks.
Purchase tickets through this site, print out your ticket.and bring it with you to check-in.
Check-in will be at 8:30am the morning of the event.
An awards dinner will be provided at 5:00 pm (parents are invited).