This workshop will help participants to understand the importance of managing your credit and how it can affect your personal financial health. Participants will learn the costs of having poor credit and the advantages of spending time improving and managing it. Learning objectives will include:
- Understanding credit reports and what they contain
- How credit scores are calculated
- What are predatory lending practices and how to watch out for them
- Debt reduction strategies
- How to avoid identity theft
This workshop is recommended for those who are interested in improving their credit or building a credit history. Those clients who are unsure what their credit report contains will also benefit by attending the workshop.