Attend this workshop and decide whether starting your own business is right for you. As part of this workshop, you will:
• Explore the process and learn about the risks and rewards of starting up your own business
• Conduct a self-assessment that will help you decide if business ownership is right for you
• Hear success stories of women who have worked with CWE and are now thriving in the business world
• Get an overview of various resources at CWE and elsewhere to help you move forward with your business idea and succeed
• Have the opportunity to schedule an individualized consultation with a CWE Program Manager
Established in 1995, the Center for Women & Enterprise (CWE) is a non-profit organization that provides opportunities for women entrepreneurs and women in business to increase their professional success, personal growth, and financial independence. CWE also operates the Veterans Business Outreach Center of New England (VBOC of NE) that equips veteran and active duty service members and their families with the resources to help them start and run their businesses
As New England's leading organization for women entrepreneurs, we work hard to ensure that all women, regardless of their economic status, are provided access to our programs and services. CWE offers scholarships to disadvantaged clients while fostering influential relationships for successful business women at the other end of the financial spectrum.
The Center for Women & Enterprise provides education, training, resources and connections to women (and men) through Centers in Boston, MA; Westborough, MA; Nashua, NH; Providence, RI; Burlington, VT; and Community Classrooms throughout New England.
In addition, CWE is the New England affiliate for Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), serving as their certification arm for women-owned businesses. WBENC Certification is nationally recognized in helping established women business owners access new corporate contracts with organizations that are actively seeking supplier diversity.
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.