Many new business owners feel intimidated by the financial aspects of running their new venture, however, it is vital to the success of any business strategy. This workshop will help you to understand the importance of proper cash flow management and how it can help your business survive and thrive during the first years of operation.
In this session, you will:
- Learn the basics of cash flow projections and how it can help you avoid risks associated with cash flow shortages
- Understand how a cash flow projection can be used as a tool to project cash needs and resources
- Understand the key drivers of cash in your business
- Learn about some of the financial products available that may be able to support you in managing your business’s cash flow
- Build a 12-month cash flow projection for your business using MS Excel
A template for the cash flow projection will be provided in this workshop. Students will need to have basic level of proficiency in MS Excel in order to participate in the interactive portion of the workshop.