Actions and Detail Panel
CWE New Hampshire - Effective Presentation Skills
Mon, May 8, 2017, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDT
As an entrepreneur, your ability to persuade your audience through a concise and compelling presentation is a key factor to your business success. This interactive workshop focuses on the basics of developing a strong presentation and the skills you can use when speaking to various stakeholders such as potential investors and clients.
This workshop will cover:
- Verbal and non-verbal factors that influence the success of a presentation
- Creating compelling visuals that you can use to tell a story
- How to organize a presentation into a logical and concise format
- Managing and capitalizing on public speaking anxiety
- Discovering your strengths and authenticity as a public presenter
Participants will have the opportunity to practice impromptu speaking as well as formal presentations during the workshop. This session is open to new and established business owners alike.