Calling All Aromatherapy Enthusiasts!
Create your signature essential oil blend that truly reflects your personality. Understand the concept and discover the endless possibilities in blending your very own bespoke essential oil blend with a range of premium pure essential oils flown from around the world. Participants will also get to learn about the history behind aromatherapy and bring home 10ml of your creation. All materials will be provided.
In this session, you will get to -
1. Learn about the history of Aromatherapy.
2. Learn and understand the concept behind essential oils.
3. Learn the basic essential oils blending techniques.
4. How you can use essential oils for your individual needs or problems.
5. Intimate class of up to 7 participants to ensure undivided attention.
6. All ingredients, packaging, and equipment will be provided for.
7. At the end of the session, each participant will bring home their very own personalised 10ml essential oil blend.
Workshop Duration: 2 hours
Date: 03 September 2016, Saturday
Time: 11:00 AM to 1:00PM
About the instructor:
Norlinda Amin is a full-time trainer for Mt. Sapola, and an ACTA certified trainer and facilitator with 10 years of experience in corporate training. She also holds a Diploma in Aromatherapy and is a strong advocate for natural and organic products. Passionate about beauty and wellness through aromatherapy and naturopathy, she is always looking forward to share her knowledge with keen enthusiasts.
Location: Mt. Sapola Marina Square #02-211 S(039594)
Usual Price: $80 (Register online and get $10 off!)
You can email to email@example.com for more information