San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Getting Customers through the door requires Good Marketing
Keeping them requires Great Service!
Front line staff members can make or break the customer experience. Every day the staff of your business can build the relationships that let customers know they're more than sales figures and create the connections that will bring them back. We are going to show them how.
Bring your staff for an engaging discussion on Great Customer Service. We'll build teamwork and work to understand the customer experience, focusing on both internal and external customers and leadership in the workplace.
- Identify why customer service is beneficial to your bottom line
- Identify and practice positive behaviors
- Treat your co-workers as your INTERNAL customers
- Give front-line employees the confidence and support they need
- Managers learn to lead by example
Save This Event
When & Where
People Incorporated links entrepreneurs, individuals, and families to financial services, affordable housing and transportation to d evelop a more prosperous, sustainable and viable economy throughout Virginia.