CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS TRAINING WORKSHOP
Never before in history has the customer been faced with such a wide range of choice’s in the marketplace. A state of constant partial attention, combined with a plethora of choice in both products, services and from whom they are consumed, means that your chances of being noticed in an ever deepening "sea of competition" are not only slim, but will continue to get slimmer in the future!
Studies show that 70% of the reason a customer will return is based upon their interaction with your staff. That means that only 30% of your ability to keep customers happy is based upon your product or service features alone.
This customer service skills seminar gives participants new insight into specific customer behavioral styles. It teaches students to address both the personal and process needs of the internal and external client. Students learn to implement easy to use customer service models for working with customers who are disgruntled and who have had service disruptions. This workshop focuses on building internal communication skills to keep team members aware of customer concerns.
This customer service skills workshop employs practice exercises and role-plays including a benchmark to assess a participant’s current customer service skill level. It focuses on building new commitment to the organization’s mission of maintaining happy clients. This course is great for addressing customer service skills for IT professionals as well.
Participants will learn to:
- Identify current gaps in customer service
- Pinpoint current areas of customer service excellence
- Gauge client behavioral style and know how to interact
- Listen better to be able to understand client needs
- Proactively respond to client emotions to solve problems
- Say NO and keep clients happy
- Prioritize workload based upon customer need
- Increase communication skills internally to better serve clients
Share with friends